Last Updated on
Republic Day is a national holiday that is celebrated every year with big enthusiasm. The Constitution of India was enforced on 26th January, 1950 marking a historical moment in the Indian history. Hence, this day is honoured with great joy, pride across the country as India was also declared a sovereign, democratic and republic state on this very day.
On the very special occasion i was prepared some main course and dessert on the theme of Indian flag (Tiranga form). Under this, i was prepared tiranga puri’s, tiranga rice and dessert.
- 2 tbsp. chopped grapes (green)
- 1 cup vanilla ice-cream
- 2 tbsp. chopped papaya
- For garnish
- Chocolate sauce
- In long glass, first add grapes
and set in freeze for 5 min.
- Now add vanilla ice-cream in bottom of glass and set in freeze for 15 minutes.
- Now add papaya at the top of
glass and set for again 5 min.
- Serve chilled and garnish with
- Now our Indian flag dessert is
HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY
submit to this