Introducing the sensational Viral Roasted Tomato Chutney – a burst of flavors that will elevate your culinary experience! This extraordinary recipe takes the humble tomato and transforms it into a mouthwatering condiment that will leave everyone craving for more. With its rich, smoky undertones and the perfect balance of tanginess and spiciness, this chutney has taken the internet by storm. Get ready to tantalize your taste buds and impress your friends and family with this viral sensation!
To make this tomato chutney you need to just roast the tomatoes and garlic in mustard oil to get perfect aroma. Mix along with onion, chilies, lemon juice and seasoning.
Tomato chutney is a popular condiment in many cuisines, and its tangy and spicy flavors can indeed make it a hit as a viral recipe. Here’s a simple and delicious recipe for tomato chutney that you can try:
5-6 medium sized tomatoes, cut into center
6-7 garlic cloves
1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
2 green chilies, chopped
Handful coriander leaves, chopped
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder to taste
Roasted cumin powder (optional)
1/2 lemon juice
Heat the oil in non-stick pan, add garlic cloves till to slightly color change.
Now place the tomatoes on the pan and keep them covered till they cook well. Remove the skin and keep aside.
Add roasted tomatoes, garlic and mash them.
Now add chopped onion, chili, coriander leaves along with pepper powder, salt, lemon juice.
Enjoy this roasted tomato chutney with bread.
Feel free to adjust the spices and flavors according to your taste preferences. Enjoy your viral tomato chutney!
Viral Tomato Chutney Recipe
- 5-6 medium sized tomatoes cut into center
- 6-7 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup onion finely chopped
- 2 green chilies chopped
- Handful coriander leaves chopped
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Roasted cumin powder optional
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Heat the oil in non-stick pan, add garlic cloves till to slightly color change.
- Now place the tomatoes on the pan and keep them covered till they cook well. Remove the skin and keep aside.
- Add roasted tomatoes, garlic and mash them.
- Now add chopped onion, chili, coriander leaves along with pepper powder, salt, lemon juice.
- Enjoy this roasted tomato chutney with bread.