Last Updated on
Everyone always wants something different and yummy too. So it’s little difficult to discover new recipes for them. So I tried this sweet sandwich. I ‘m sure not only kids even adult also never refuse this.
4 bread slice
Nutella hazelnut cocoa spread
2 tbsp. Black grapes chopped
Butter for greasing
- Spread the nutella hazelnut cocoa spread on 2 bread slices evenly.
- Now put one layer of chopped grapes and cover with bread slice.
- Now grease the butter on non-stick pan or tawa and fry till its golden brown.
- You can also use toaster or grill pan.
- Garnish with drinking chocolate and chocolate sauce.
- Sprinkle few chopped grapes over sandwich.